"The resources are awesome, and I love how they align directly to the standards. It is also nice that they are designed for multiple grade levels so it is easy to differentiate for students who learn at multiple levels in one class." - Betsy
I have recommended TA to all my peer teachers; it is an amazing resource to have.”
- Julia (Florida) Extremely Likely to Recommend
Great tools, resources and focus on state literacy standards.”
- Sheryl (New Mexico) Extremely Likely to Recommend
You rock! Love the lesson planner template and the resources on the website.”
- Victoria (Georgia) Extremely Likely to Recommend
Literacy TA offers teachers the tools to teach the skills that students need to be successful."
- Kim (Illinois) Extremely Likely to Recommend
As a new teacher it is so great to be exposed to new strategies across the curriculum to help in engaging and motivating students.”
- Erin (California) Extremely Likely to Recommend
Brilliant use of technology to raise the level of rigor in our classrooms with incredible resources and support for the teacher.”
- Melodye (Georgia) Extremely Likely to Recommend
I have a feeling my classroom instruction, classroom management, and overall student satisfaction is about to improve.”
- Dominic (Georgia) Likely to Recommend
WOW, What a lot of golden gems to use with teaching. I'm planning to spend - next week - 20 minutes every day exploring and executing pieces of LiteracyTA to put all this into action as part of my impact plan.”
- Barbara (California) Extremely Likely to Recommend
Lit. TA has so many resources all in one place. As a teacher this helps me cut time of searching for hours."
- Ashlie (Kennesaw State University, GA) Likely to Recommend
I am very impressed with how accessible and useful the material is. I know that the teachers in Sweetwater Union High School District are benefiting, and I'm certain many others are, as well. I just recommended the program in a chapter on the Common Core that will be published by TESOL, an international organization for ESL/EFL/ELL teachers. Keep up the good work!
- Ann (San Diego State University, CA) Extremely Likely to Recommend
I am excited about finding real solutions for helping students learn to read and write in math class. Although modifications are needed, the strategies presented are solid and practical.”
- Linda (Georgia) Extremely Likely to Recommend
This training provides practical, step-by-step instructional strategies that are well-founded in research and ready to apply in the classroom. Moreover, this training supports our efforts to roll out Common Core State Standards. The best part is that the trainer speaks with the kind of authority that only comes from classroom experience and “real world” students--from the toughest to most talented.”
- Carolyn (Georgia) Extremely Likely to Recommend
I'm thrilled with the step-by-step lessons, prompts, and activities that will help me break down skills into small parts for my students to practice with explicit instruction. Thanks for all the resources!”
- Coleen (California) Extremely Likely to Recommend
Relevant. Love walking out the door with strategies to use in class tomorrow. Powerful tools. LOVE the lesson plan function. AWESOME!!!”
- Jennifer (California) Extremely Likely to Recommend
Tons of excellent resources and graphic organizers. Very kid friendly and understandable. Great teaching practices all in one place!"
- Kelly (California) Extremely Likely to Recommend
Literacy TA is a fabulous online resource where teachers can access effective teaching strategies', ready-to-use lesson plans and templates, and instructional technology resources to help target specific literacy skills to help improve overall student achievement and academic learning."
- Kelly (South Carolina) Extremely Likely to Recommend
These strategies are clear, scaffolded, meaningful, and embedded in Best Practice. The website is excellent and participating in professional development with the Literacy TA coaches is one of the best experiences ever! We can't get enough of it in our school district."
- Olga (South Carolina) Extremely Likely to Recommend
I am currently tutoring a Reading System that I had certified several years ago....and LiteracyTA has added so much more to the program. The students are getting so much from all aspects of their class functions."
- Pat (California) Extremely Likely to Recommend
The resources are awesome, and I love how they align directly to the standards. It is also nice that they are designed for multiple grade levels so it is easy to differentiate for students who learn at multiple levels in one class."
- Betsy (Wisconsin) Extremely Likely to Recommend